Digital & CRM Manager (Luxury Beauty Brand)
Our client is an international leading fashion retailer. To cope with their business expansion, they are looking for a Digital & CRM Manager to join their team.
- To define the annual CRM strategy and action plan in line with local marketing strategy and global guidelines.
- To plan budget spending based on the action plan
- To manage and monitor annual budget spending according to planned monthly phrasing
- Stock management for the membership gifts
- To work closely with Product Managers on supporting product launches, including business data analysis, plan & execute members communication and report preparation
- To organize customer event, activity and exclusive rewards to nurture the loyalty
- To consolidate and analyze consumer data (both quantitative and qualitative) to derive business indication and provide related action plan to deliver CRM objectives.
- To monitor the evolution of consumer profile for target setting and improvement of quality of program.
- To communicate with departments and regional marketing team to make sure full utilization of all tools available to manage consumer data.
- To identify latest digital trend, competitor review, initiate new ideas and executing the ideas.
- To work closely with agency in planning and execution of online media placement
- To provide regular and comprehensive reports on Consumer Relationship Management data to enhance the overall effectiveness of loyal consumers program.
- Prompt action towards potential consumer complaint to minimize potential risk to business.
- Degree holder or equivalent, preferably major in Marketing, e-Commerce or Communications
- Experience in devising SEM strategies and managing SEM, SEO, Affiliate programs
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant working experience in online marketing, advertising or related fields
- Detail-oriented, thorough, analytical and able to work under pressure and tight schedules
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel & Powerpoint
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. To apply, please quote current and expected salary and send your CV to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
- Client Relationship Management
- Corporate Communications
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Online Marketing
- Relationship Management