Systems Consultant - Network Security, Project Implementation
Location: Quarry Bay
- Work in a solution provider / system integrator environment
- Responsible for ICT project implementation with focus on network security technology (e.g. Firewall, IPS)
- Coach / develop junior colleagues in both technical / soft skills and business sense
- Project planning
- Problem / knowledge management
- Ensure work done up to specification and in good quality
- University graduate with minimum 5 years’ experience in ICT
- Solid experience on market leading ICT network security products would be an advantage (e.g. Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Fortinet, SourceFire, etc.)
- Self-driven, good communication skills, result-oriented and can work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Applicants with less experience will be considered as "Senior System Engineer"
Please apply with full resume and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" button.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
To know more about Macroview, please visit: http://www.macroview.com
- Network Security
- Project Management
- Project Planning