Assistant Human Resources Officer
- Be responsible for full spectrum of human resources services, including but not limited to recruitment, compensation & benefits, MPF, performance management and staff relations etc.
- Diploma Holder in HR Management or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ solid experience in HR field with advantage in retail industry
- Well versed with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
- Mature, detail-oriented, a team player, able to work independent in fast paced environment
- Highly self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Literate in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediate availability is preferred
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Luk Fook Holdings Co., Ltd , Luk Fook Jewellery Centre, No. 239 Temple Street, Jordan, Kowloon, Hong Kong or via email at [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or click here to submit your application.
All personal data are handled in accordance with our personal data privacy policies. A copy of our statement on personal data collection is available upon request.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employment Ordinance
- Microsoft Word
- Performance Management