Location: Wong Chuk Hang
• Handle full set of accounts with high level of accuracy, completeness and efficiency
• Perform month-end closings and prepare financial and management reports
• Coordinate with external auditors to ensure compliance with legal and audit requirements for annual company accounting audit
• Manage the company accounting system and ensure the system flows smoothly
• Handle ad-hoc assignments timely and independently
• Diploma or above in accounting with LCC Higher or equivalent qualification
• 5 years of working experience in accounting field is required, preferably in Food & Beverage / Beauty sectors
• Proactive, independent and detail-minded with good communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to meet tight deadlines
• Well versed in Excel and computerized accounting software e.g. MYOB, Peachtree
• Immediate availability is highly preferred
Interested parties, please click on button to apply or email your resume to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Only suitable candidates will be notified.
- Management Reporting
- Microsoft Excel