- Adobe Photoshop
- Feasibility Studies
Senior Project Officer / Project Officer
- Carry out feasibility study for A&A proposals
- Prepare leasing plans and area tabulations
- Carry out site surveys
- Monitor the quality and progress of the site works
- Prepare cost estimates and time programmes
- Prepare documentations for tendering
- Coordinate and manage government, internal departments, consultants, and contractors
- Maintain record drawings and execute internal procedures
- Bachelor Degree holder in Building Surveying, Architectural Studies, or related disciplines
- Good knowledge in statutory controls and procedures
- At least 5 years relevant experience as Senior Project Officer in major organizations
- Experience in site control & monitoring is an advantage
- Command in using AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, and MS Office
- Capability to meet tight schedule and budget, and work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal, communication and co-ordination skills
- Good experiences in A&A works for shopping centers will be a strong advantage.
Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Project Officer
* Remuneration *
We offer a 5-day work week and an attractive remuneration package commensurate withqualifications and working experience to the right candidates. Fringe benefits for staff includeannual leave, paternity leave, birthday leave, volunteering leave, medical scheme (include eligibledependents), life insurance, Employee Unit Purchase Plan and performance-based incentives.