- Project Management
- Project Planning
- Team Management
Senior Project Manager / Project Manager
- Responsible for project planning and management of asset enhancement and newdevelopment in shopping centres and office commercial buildings
- Work independently and co-ordinate with in-house teams, consultants and vendors for allproject related activities
- Monitor the implementation of asset enhancement & development works and to ensure theprojects are completed within the pre-determined budget and time frame and in compliancewith relevant specification requirements and government regulations
- Degree in building surveying, architectural or related disciplines plus member of HKIS/RICS/HKIA or equivalent with minimum 12 years(SPJM) / 8 years(PJM) post graduation and 8years(SPJM) / 5 years(PJM) post qualification experience.
- Minimum 7 years of solid experience in project management for asset enhancement and majorA&A works within occupied buildings
- Well familiar with statutory submission requirements and procedures
- Strong people management & communication skills with commercial sense
Experiences in architectural A&A / major commercial fit out projects is an advantage
* Remuneration *
We offer a 5-day work week and an attractive remuneration package commensurate withqualifications and working experience to the right candidates. Fringe benefits for staff includeannual leave, paternity leave, birthday leave, volunteering leave, medical scheme (include eligibledependents), life insurance, Employee Unit Purchase Plan and performance-based incentives.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Qualification||Chartered Member, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, Member, The Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (MHKIS), Member, Hong Kong Institute of Architects (HKIA)|