Senior Portfolio Manager / Portfolio Manager
- Lead a team of staff to take charge of the management and operation of assigned portfolioconsisting of retail and car-parking facilities
- Manage internal resources and service contractors to deliver high quality of services
- Monitor daily operations including renovation, repair and maintenance, supervising securityand cleansing works, coordinating marketing and promotion events, maintaining qualitycustomer service, carrying out accounting and costing control as well as other ad hoc projects
- Degree holder or above in Business, Marketing, Property Management or related disciplines
- Member of CIH / HKIH / HKIS or holder of equivalent qualifications.
- Minimum 15 years property leasing and management experience in retail properties, with atleast 8 years in managerial/supervisory level
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese and fluency in Putonghua is anadvantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-initiated, detail-oriented with good leadership and management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Portfolio Manager.
* Remuneration *
We offer a 5-day work week and an attractive remuneration package commensurate withqualifications and working experience to the right candidates. Fringe benefits for staff includeannual leave, paternity leave, birthday leave, volunteering leave, medical scheme (include eligibledependents), life insurance, Employee Unit Purchase Plan and performance-based incentives.
- Member, The Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (MHKIS)
- Microsoft Word