- Market Data
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Senior Marketing Officer / Marketing Officer (Event)
- Assist in the planning, organizing, implementing and evaluating the marketing events andpromotion activities including sales driven promotions, stage shows, PR events, in-malldecorations and social media promotions, etc.
- Manage, develop and execute the internal & external communication collaterals Budgetplanning and control on events and programs to maximize the cost effectiveness
- Participate in the company's internal planning processes and strategic reviews and workclosely with different internal & external parties
- Conduct the market intelligence research and survey
- Provide support in implementing internal policies and procedures to ensure compliance
- Degree holder with minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience, preferably in shopping mall,developer and agency companies
- Strong in analyzing and understanding market data
- Result-oriented with strong communication and coordination skills
- Strategic thinking, mature, detail-minded, independent, proactive and hard working
- Excellent in written English and Chinese
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in PC skills, particularly in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese wordprocessing
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Marketing Officer.
* Remuneration *
We offer a 5-day work week and an attractive remuneration package commensurate withqualifications and working experience to the right candidates. Fringe benefits for staff includeannual leave, paternity leave, birthday leave, volunteering leave, medical scheme (include eligibledependents), life insurance, Employee Unit Purchase Plan and performance-based incentives.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|