- Facilities Management
- Life Insurance
Senior Leasing Officer / Leasing Officer (Retail)
- Assist in new tenancy liaison, renewal negotiation, marketing analysis compilation
- Monitor variances in various leasing control parameters such as income receivable, vacancy,trends, price, competition and customer turnover
- Degree holder in Real Estate, Property Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years solid experience in property leasing
- Strong knowledge in tenancy and facilities management with shopping mall experience isadvantageous
- Proactive and have good connections with retailers and property agencies
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese
Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Leasing Officer.
* Remuneration *
We offer a 5-day work week and an attractive remuneration package commensurate withqualifications and working experience to the right candidates. Fringe benefits for staff includeannual leave, paternity leave, birthday leave, volunteering leave, medical scheme (include eligibledependents), life insurance, Employee Unit Purchase Plan and performance-based incentives.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|