Property Audit Supervisor
- Conduct inspection to Company’s properties include facilities and environment, and preparerelated report
- Maintain the service standard and order of company premises by leading team members,and handle emergency cases
- Form 5 or above or equivalent qualification with minimum 5 years of relevant workingexperience in security / property management, of which 3 years in supervisory level
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Familiar with computer application
- Familiar with security and fire services system or possession of valid Security PersonnelPermit will be an advantage
- Hardworking, responsible, self motivated and able to work independently
- Wear uniform and shift duties are required (9 working hours/ shift)
Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Property AuditSupervisor.
* Remuneration *
We offer an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and workingexperience to the right candidates. Fringe benefits for staff include annual leave, paternity leave,birthday leave, volunteering leave, medical scheme, life insurance, Employee Unit PurchasePlan and performance-based incentives.