Project Manager / Assistant Project Manager (E&M)
- Monitor all building services related activities and supervise technical staffs for the assetenhancement and improvement projects of shopping centres and retail facilities
- Manage the assigned projects ensuring timely completion within pre-determined budgets andthat the projects are in compliance with relevant specifications and government regulations
- Coordinate with other in-house teams, external consultants and other vendors
- Assist team leader on technical advisory and regular design review on green / sustainabilitysolution of building services.
- Degree in Building Services, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- Member of HKIE, CIBSE or equivalent accredited organization
- Minimum 7 years post qualification experience in construction industry
- Familiar with local regulations relating to E&M installations
- Experience in HKBEAM Plus and Energy Building Code are advantageous
- Able to maintain excellent working relationship with all project stakeholders
- Strong people management skills with retail commercial sense
Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Project Manager.
* Remuneration *
We offer a 5-day work week and an attractive remuneration package commensurate withqualifications and working experience to the right candidates. Fringe benefits for staff includeannual leave, paternity leave, birthday leave, volunteering leave, medical scheme (include eligibledependents), life insurance, Employee Unit Purchase Plan and performance-based incentives.
- Member, Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers (MCIBSE)
- Member, Hong Kong Institute of Engineers (HKIE)
- Building Services