- Building Regulations
- Health and Safety
Clerk of Works (Condition Survey)
- Act as the site representative to perform site supervision including, but not limited to ,inspection in details, conduct condition survey, checking of setting out, spalling repair works,structural works, builder works, fitting out works, report, interpret and record concisely
- Monitor and motivate the progress of work and coordinate with consultants and contractors toensure objectives are achieved with according to the agreed scheme and budget
- Monitor the performance of contractors to ensure the required standard is achieved, such asconstruction sequence, workmanship and health and safety
- Work closely with consultants, relevant organizations and internal team on project progressionand implementation.
- Higher Certificate or Diploma in Building Studies or equivalent
- At Least 4 years of experience in property development with hand-on skills in dealing withrepair works, fitting out and renovations projects
- Holder of Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate
- Previous work experience in maintenance or renovation projects will be an advantage
- Familiar with Building Regulations
Well versed in coordination of services and construction detail
* Remuneration *
We offer a 5-day work week and an attractive remuneration package commensurate withqualifications and working experience to the right candidates. Fringe benefits for staff includeannual leave, paternity leave, birthday leave, volunteering leave, medical scheme (include eligibledependents), life insurance, Employee Unit Purchase Plan and performance-based incentives.