- Project Management
- Project Planning
Assistant Project Manager (Structural Engineering)
- Responsible for project planning and management of asset enhancement and newdevelopment in shopping centres and office commercial buildings
- Work independently and co-ordinate with in-house teams, consultants and vendors for allproject related activities
- Monitor the implementation of asset enhancement & development works and to ensure theprojects are completed within the pre-determined budget and time frame and in compliancewith relevant specification requirements and government regulations
- Degree in civil/structural engineering, building surveying or related disciplines plus member ofHKIS/HKIA/HKIE or equivalent with minimum 3 years’ post qualification experience.
- Minimum 5 years of solid experience in project management, out of which minimum 3 years inasset enhancement and major A&A works within occupied buildings
- Well familiar with statutory submission requirements and procedures
- Strong people management & communication skills with commercial sense
Experience in site control & monitoring is an advantage
* Remuneration *
We offer a 5-day work week and an attractive remuneration package commensurate withqualifications and working experience to the right candidates. Fringe benefits for staff includeannual leave, paternity leave, birthday leave, volunteering leave, medical scheme (include eligibledependents), life insurance, Employee Unit Purchase Plan and performance-based incentives.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Member, Hong Kong Institute of Engineers (HKIE), Member, Hong Kong Institute of Architects (HKIA)|