- Corporate Communications
- Market Data
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Assistant Marketing Officer (Branding)
- Assist in the planning, organizing, implementing and evaluating the marketing events andpromotion activities including sales driven promotions, stage shows, PR events, in-malldecorations and social media promotions, etc.
- Assist in developing the implementing effective marketing communications programs andbrand image building programs, in support of corporate social responsibility initiatives,community sustainable, and tenant engagement projects.
- Participate in the strategic reviews of Marketing programs, prepare the event report andsubmission for any Marketing and Branding award applications.
- Manage, develop and execute the internal & external communication collaterals.
- Conduct the market intelligence research and survey, with in-depth analysis and penetratinginsight.
- Budget planning and control on events and programs to maximize the cost effectiveness.
- Provide support in implementing internal policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Degree holder with minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience, preferably in shopping mall,developer and agency companies
- Strong in analyzing and understanding market data
- Result-oriented with strong communication and coordination skills
- Strategic thinking, mature, detail-minded, independent, proactive and hard working
- Excellent in written English and Chinese
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese
Proficiency in PC skills, particularly in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese wordprocessing
* Remuneration *
We offer a 5-day work week and an attractive remuneration package commensurate withqualifications and working experience to the right candidates. Fringe benefits for staff includeannual leave, paternity leave, birthday leave, volunteering leave, medical scheme (include eligibledependents), life insurance, Employee Unit Purchase Plan and performance-based incentives.