- Corporate Communications
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Assistant Marketing Manager
- Work with the Marketing Team to conceptualize promotion initiatives.
- Assist in the planning, organizing, implementing and evaluating the marketing events andpromotion activities including sales driven promotions, stage shows, PR events, in-malldecorations and social media promotions, etc.
- Manage effective communications with internal & external parties on the marketing events andpromotions
- Budget planning and control on events & promotions
- Coordinate and work closely with production and design house
- Conduct the market intelligence research and survey
- Support ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder with minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience of which at least 2 years’ atmanagerial level, preferably in FMCG, retail and agency companies
- Strong in event management and excellent communication and coordination skills
- Strong connection in the industry and with mass media are advantageous
- Result-oriented, self-motivated, proactive, creative, detail-minded, independent and hardworking
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
Proficiency in PC skills, particularly in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese wordprocessing
* Remuneration *
We offer a 5-day work week and an attractive remuneration package commensurate withqualifications and working experience to the right candidates. Fringe benefits for staff includeannual leave, paternity leave, birthday leave, volunteering leave, medical scheme (include eligibledependents), life insurance, Employee Unit Purchase Plan and performance-based incentives.