Part-time College Lecturers/Instructors
1. Communication Studies (Post Ref: 16/174/CT)
2. Marketing (Post Ref: 16/175/CT)
3. Psychology and Counselling (Abnormal Psychology, Exercise Psychology and Forensic Psychology) (Post Ref: 16/176/CT)
4. Strategic Management (Post Ref: 16/177/CT)
Associate Degree/Higher Diploma Programmes
5. Accounting and Accounting Information System (MYOB) (Post Ref: 16/178/CT)
6. Airline Service and Airfare Calculation (Amadeus) (Post Ref: 16/179/CT)
7. Business Management (Post Ref: 16/180/CT)
8. Chinese Language and Putonghua (Post Ref: 16/181/CT)
9. Cultural Studies (Post Ref: 16/182/CT)
10. Economics, Political Sciences and Sociology (Gender, Sexuality and Society) (Post Ref: 16/183/CT)
11. English Language (Linguistics, Drama, Literature and Creative Writing) (Post Ref: 16/184/CT)
12. History (Post Ref: 16/185/CT)
13. Information Technology and Information Systems Management (Post Ref: 16/186/CT)
14. Japanese Language and Culture (Post Ref: 16/187/CT)
15. Marketing (Post Ref: 16/188/CT)
16. Philosophy and General Education (Post Ref: 16/189/CT)
17. Psychology and Counselling, and Educational Psychology (Post Ref: 16/190/CT)
18. Sports Management and Science, and Sports Training and Coaching (Individual Sports and Team Sports) (Post Ref: 16/191/CT)
19. Tourism Management and Hotel Operations (Housekeeping and F&B) (Post Ref: 16/192/CT)
20. Translation (Post Ref: 16/193/CT)
Diploma/Diploma Yi Jin
21. Accounting (Post Ref: 16/194/CT)
22. Business Administration and Management (Post Ref: 16/195/CT)
23. Chinese Language and Putonghua (Post Ref: 16/196/CT)
24. Communication Skills (Post Ref: 16/197/CT)
25. English Language and Communication (Post Ref: 16/198/CT)
26. History (Post Ref: 16/199/CT)
27. IT & Networking/Multimedia & Graphic Design (Post Ref: 16/200/CT)
28. Korean Language (Post Ref: 16/201/CT)
29. Liberal Studies (Post Ref: 16/202/CT)
30. Mathematics (Post Ref: 16/203/CT)
31. Sports Training (Health and Fitness) (Post Ref: 16/204/CT)
For Posts (1) to (4), applicants should have (i) a master’s degree in relevant discipline plus professional qualifications or relevant working experience, holders of PhD or doctoral degree are highly preferable; (ii) passion to teach, ability to motivate and develop undergraduates; (iii) good interpersonal skills and excellent command of English; and (iv) relevant teaching experience at tertiary education sector.
For Posts (5) to (20), applicants should have a master’s degree or above in relevant discipline and teaching experience at sub-degree level or above. Applicants should have elementary or above coaching license(s) from sports association(s) for Post (18).
For Posts (21) to (31), applicants should have (i) a recognized degree and preferably a postgraduate certificate in Education or equivalent; or a master’s degree in related field of studies, with (ii) at least two years of relevant teaching/work experience. Candidates may be required to teach on Saturdays. Applicants should have knowledge of using accounting software, such as MYOB, for Post (21).
Applicants should have a native or near-native mastery of Putonghua/Japanese proficiency in the respective subjects. Applicants with qualification in PSC Putonghua Proficiency Test at Level 2 Grade A or above are preferred for Posts (8) and (23). Candidates must obtain qualification in Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) at N1 for Post (14). Candidates who have knowledge of Advanced Subsidiary (AS) level from Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) for Post (28) would be a definite advantage.
Applicants should have substantial relevant teaching experience at tertiary education sector and provide details of the subjects they have previously taught.
Salary and Fringe Benefits
Commencing salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter, a resume and a completed application form (Form R1 which is obtainable at http://www.LN.edu.hk/hr/employment-opportunities/application-forms) to the Human Resources Office, Lingnan University, Tuen Mun, Hong Kong by post or by fax at 2891 5782 by 14 November 2016. Please quote the reference number of the post concerned in all correspondence. For more information on CCLU and LIFE, please visit the websites: http://www.LN.edu.hk/cc and http://www.LN.edu.hk/life.
The University reserves the right not to make an appointment of the post advertised, or to fill the post by invitation or by search. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.