- Team Management
- Degree or diploma in related discipline
- At least 5 years experience in hotel engineering field, experience in the same capacity is an advantage
- Registered electrical worker (A) and proficiency in E&M
- Willing to work on shifts
- Confident to work independently and under pressure
- Good communication and team management skill
- Global growth opportunities with 100+ new hotel openings in pipeline by 2019
- Work-life balance
- F&B outlets and discounts at sister properties
- Colleague discount programs
- Free staff accommodation in overseas hotels
- Life, medical/dental, hospitalisation insurance, and MORE...
To apply, please send us your resume to Director of Human Resources at [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by Fax to (+852) 2375 1118.
(Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and only for recruitment purposes)