Dining Room Manager
Location: Mid Level
Reporting to the Food & Beverage Operations Manager, the job holder oversees the day to day operations of Dining Room including sales turnover, food promotion, member relations, service standard, manpower planning, staff training, internal & external communication etc. to deliver highest operational efficiency.
- Minimum 5 years’ supervisory experience in fine dining environment in hotel/private club industry
- Diploma in Hospitality Management preferred
- Excellent leadership skills in supervising full-time and part-time staff
- Friendly and mature personality
- Attention to details
- Well-mannered and well-groomed
- Possess wine knowledge
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese
- Immediately available preferred
The Club offers attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume, expected salary and date of availability to Human Resources Department, Ladies’ Recreation Club, 10 Old Peak Road, Mid-levels, Hong Kong or by Email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
All information provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|