You may also like
AUTOCAD DRAFTSMAN – building service / E&M engineering / spa / swimming pool / water work / construction
- Building Services
TECHNICAL SERVICE ENGINEER / OFFICER / ASST SUPERVISOR - MNC textile / industrial machine / automation
R&D ENGINEERING MANAGER - electronic power supply / smart battery charger mfg/5 days
On-site Support Engineer
CL Technical Services
- Microsoft Access
Quality Control Engineer/ Inspector (Project Based Contract) (Ref: QCEI/GTP/2018)
Location: Tuen Mun
We are looking for a high caliber individual to join us. Reporting to the direct supervisor, the appointee will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Perform a variety of quality planning and inspection in electrical and mechanical construction work.
- Holder of tertiary technical education certificate or above;
- Professional training in various fields including welding, non-destructive testing, painting, machinery alignment, cable installation/termination, instrument calibration, thermal insulation installation is preferred;
- Experience with preparation of inspection and testing plan;
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience;
- Applicants with more experience will be considered as QC Engineer, leading a team of inspectors;
- Experience with use of precision measuring tools and instruments will be an advantage;
- Work location: Tuen Mun.
- Valuable experience of participation in the world's most advanced First-class Heavy-duty Gas Turbine Project in the Greater China;
- Free shuttle bus from various pickup points to work location;
- Lunch is provided;
- Medical and Dental plan subject to company policy;
- Possible prospect upon contract end: Being considered as priority in recruitment selection for the subsequent Construction Projects based on current individual performance.
We offer successful candidates a remuneration package, comprehensive benefit package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please click here for e-application.
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|