- Corporate Communications
Engineer (Telecom) (PSBG16-EP04)
- Report to CLP Engineer / Project Manager;
- Conduct Technology Studies in Power System related Telecommunications;
- Participate in design and testing IP data networking systems;
- Involve in demonstrations, proof-of-concepts and proposal preparations;
- Support preparations of Service Level Agreement (SLA);
- Assist in undertaking Strategic Planning and Design in Telecom Network;
- Site works are expected.
- Degree in Electronics, Information, Computing Engineering or Equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in data network communications;
- Familiar with routers and switches configurations in Data Network;
- Prefer having experience in WiFi network design and implementation;
- Familiar with Safety Rules, Engineering Standards and Codes of Practice in utilities;
- Possession of a valid driving license is preferred;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for a position of Assistant Engineer.
We offer successful candidates a remuneration package, comprehensive benefit package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume in details with current and expected salary via e-mail: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
*** Please quote reference no. in the application ***
You are encouraged to visit our website: www.kumshing.com.hk to learn more about us.
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment propose only.