- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Project Management
Electrical Engineer (PSBG16-EPAP)
- Report to CLP Engineer / Project Manager;
- HV switching operations;
- Maintenance and repair of power transmission and distribution network from LV to 400kV;
- Commissioning of new transmission / distribution equipment;
- Project management of new supply, system reinforcement and other system related projects;
- Produce report and data input for various management systems.
- Higher Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- 3 to 5 years’ relevant working experience preferred with power systems working experience;
- Knowledge of requirement of FIU relevant Code of Practice and relevant procedures;
- Possession of Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate (Green Card) and a valid driving license;
- Certified Worker of Confine Space (preferable);
- Possession of Certificate of Registration of Electrical Worker Grade B & Grade H (preferable);
- Computer literacy in Words, Power Point, Microsoft Project and Excel;
- Proficient of both written and spoken English & Cantonese.
We offer successful candidates a remuneration package, comprehensive benefit package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume in details with last/current and expected salary via e-mail: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
***Please quote reference no. in the application***
You are encouraged to visit our website: www.kumshing.com.hk to learn more about us.
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.