Location: Hong KongKPMG IT Service provides essential technology based services to support the firm's business operation and strategy.
Reporting to the Operation Manager, the System Administrator provides support to core IT systems, remote offices and data center.
- Perform system administration for Windows Active Directory, SQL database, and LAN/WAN facilities, etc.
- Provide 2nd level technical support for core IT systems
- Managing multi-tenant environment
- Assist in IT projects including planning and delivery
Experience & Qualification:
- High Diploma or above in IT related discipline
- Preferably with 1 year’s relevant experience; Recent graduates with proactive learning attitude are also welcomed
- Good knowledge/experience with Microsoft Windows and/or Linux platforms
- Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Chances of learning state-of-the-art technologies in large corporate environment
- A range of training for both technical and soft skill is available
- Experience on working for large corporate environment across HK & China regions
- Working with people from different countries & cultures
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2016 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
- Active Directory