- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
Location: Hong KongResponsibilities
- Follow up inventory control of office supplies such as stationery and printing paper
- Group and record orders from internal departments, arrange purchasing and dispatching
- Coordinate closely with supplies for pricing, delivery and product quality
- Document printing and payment form processing
- Assist in other ad-hoc assignments as required
- HKDSE or post-secondary education
- Proficiency in MS word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and Chinese Word Processing
- 5 years relevant working experience preferable
- Good communication skills
- Detail-minded, courteous, strong sense of responsibility and independent
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2016 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.