Senior Consultant, Management Consulting
Location: Hong KongIn KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we don't limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both. Our team in Hong Kong is the fastest growing division within KPMG China and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes itself to succeed. Since our creation, we've developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors and services.
We are looking for multiple Senior Consultant candidates with Project Management / Business Analysis experience in some of the following categories
- Finance Management: Finance function transformations, Financial control framework design and implementations , Accounting change programmes, Cost reduction, Finance process re-engineering, Finance systems, Finance function sourcing strategy development and implementation
- Strategy & Operations: Target operating models, Digital and customer centric strategy, Organizational mergers, acquisitions or disposals
The individual will have
- A good track record of delivering high quality project, or assignment outputs with a focus on delivering measurable business improvements preferably from working for a major advisory business, consultancy or financial services organizations
- A highly analytical approach with demonstrable analytical expertise with experience of having developed, documented and delivered business requirements
- Ability to work positively with the full range of individuals and groups involved in the programme
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with members of the project team
- Ability to facilitate workshops
- Ability to plan and deliver your own work in the context of an overall project, reporting and being accountable to a Project Manager
- Ability to find creative and innovative ways of developing requirements and delivering
- Driven and enthusiastic with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a strong sense of ownership to get the job done in a practical and pragmatic fashion without upsetting others
- Proven written and oral communications skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in a Professional Services environment
- Ideally educated to degree level in a business related subject or equivalent experience in a business or IT environment
- Three to five years (or more) experience in management consultancy, professional services advisory, or working in a PMO / project team for a Financial Services company
- Preference will be given to candidates with in-depth Financial Services experience, however candidates with non FS relevant experience will be considered
- The successful candidate should also demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills (incl ppt skills), as well as Excel modelling skills
- A good FS knowledge which enables him or her quickly help to understand, categorize, shape as well as implement the C-level's business needs
- We require all candidates to have a flexible, creative and innovative approach to problem solving and possess strong interpersonal and communication skill.
- Fluency in written and oral English is required. Mandarin / Cantonese is a plus
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2017 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. *LI
- Management Consulting
- Microsoft Excel
- Process Reengineering
- Project Management