Senior Consultant, Internal Audit and Risk Compliance Services
Location: Hong KongKPMG’s Risk Consulting group strives to address clients’ urgent strategic and operational challenges in today’s environment. The practice focuses on key risk areas relating to strategic level, operational, financial and regulatory compliance.
Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services (IARCS) helps organisations improve their corporate governance practices, risk management and internal control systems by focusing on strategic and operational risk issues spanning different functions and operating units. We provide governance, risk and compliance services to support compliance with listing rules and other regulatory requirements, helping develop integrated frameworks that unify the governance, risk, compliance and assurance functions.
We offer a richly varied professional experience with an exciting career path. You will have the opportunity to develop powerful insights into different aspects of a client’s business, from strategy and operations to governance and financial processes. We provide a multi-skilled, multidisciplinary work environment where no two assignments are exactly the same.
- Perform internal control / internal audit reviews, compliance reviews, SOX assistance projects, and risk assessments for clients across a wide range of industries, independently
- Support project planning, scheduling, coordination and reporting
- Lead and supervise a team of 2 - 3 professional staff and manage their training and development
- A minimum of three years working experience in financial services, consumer markets, infrastructure industry professional services firms, government / quasi-government sectors, or multinational corporations
- Knowledge and experience in performing risk and control reviews
- Qualified HKICPA, ACCA, AICPA, CIA or equivalent
- Industry experience should include in-depth exposure to at least one of the following industries: financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, infrastructure, construction, energy or consumer markets; candidates with experience in multiple industries or with MNC experience will have an advantage
- Experience in handling high impact, complex projects across borders / functions in a dynamic environment will be a definite advantage
- Strong presentation and report writing skills with an excellent command of verbal and written English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experiences will be considered as Consultant
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2016 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. *LI
- Certified Public Accountant (AICPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA)
- Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA)
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Internal Audit
- Internal Control
- Risk Assessment
- Team Management