- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- IT Audit
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Risk Management
- Technical Support
Senior Consultant, Forensic Technology
Location: Hong KongKPMG Forensic China and Hong Kong SAR has experienced forensic resources based in Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. We provide clients with commercial and financial expertise in the areas of fraud and misconduct investigations, anti-money laundering and sanctions compliance Services, fraud risk management, forensic technology and corporate intelligence services.
Forensic technology (F-tech) is currently looking for an assistant manager to join the rapidly expanding team in Hong Kong. Our specialised team of forensic investigators combines the skills of law enforcement, computer audit, technology security review and business with electronic and software investigation tools. The F-tech team offers a range of services including:
- Computer forensics to preserve, capture and analyse electronic evidence to a standard which may be admissible by and presented to a court of law
- eDiscovery services to facilitate the identification and preservation of electronic mail, electronic user files and hard copy documents, with processing and publication for searching and review
- Data analysis and examination to identify, capture and subsequently interrogate information technology systems to identify patterns, anomalies and suspicious transactions within the data.
- Conduct forensic disk imaging and searches relating to imaged data as well as the publication of search results for analysis by the relevant investigation teams
- Maintain imaging equipment and manage electronic data to ensure it is stored to a legal standard
- Assist the team with the building of environments to allow electronic data to be examined using specialist forensic tools
- Undertake product research for the team and assist with the maintenance of the computer forensics’ evidence logs and databases
- Support the investigation team in the preparation of charts and databases
- A minimum of three years’ relevant experience in a technical position in the IT industry, or in an investigative, regulatory, compliance or audit environment
- A degree holder in a Computer Engineering and / or IT related discipline
- Sound knowledge of PC-based systems, including hardware and advanced Windows-operating skills and advanced level user of Microsoft Office packages, such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven software and hardware problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with the willingness and enthusiasm to learn new technical and investigative skills and to apply these accurately and appropriately
- Ability to focus on details, work methodically and communicate effectively with others
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure, both in a team environment and individually
- Willingness to travel within China and the Asia Pacific region
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2016 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. *LI