- Change Management
- Management Consulting
- Organisational Development
- Performance Management
- Project Management
- Talent Management
Senior Consultant / Consultant, People and Change
Location: Hong KongIn KPMG’s Management Consulting practice, we don’t limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both. Our team in Hong Kong is the fastest growing division within KPMG China and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes itself to succeed. Since our creation, we’ve developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors and services.
Our P&C team is dedicated to helping our clients get the best of their people. We work on standalone People & Change projects, we also provide subject matter expertise to projects led by other areas of KPMG such as Financial Management, Business Effectiveness, or Operational Strategy.
We provide a broad range of services to our clients which include
- Behavioural change management - ensuring organisations realise the benefits of large scale change projects by embedding new behaviours and minimising underperformance during the change
- Organisation development - target operating model development, organisation design, role clarity, performance management, organisational culture, employee development and reward / recognition
- Optimising human resource departments - creating cost effective, integrated HR functions that contribute to the delivery of business strategy
- Talent development - helping clients identify, retain and develop talent
- Performance Management and Reward - designing reward strategies / incentive schemes, and performance management frameworks / processes
Roles and Responsibilities
- Help execute on project deliverables working independently and in teams as required in the areas of organization design, strategy implementation and change management, competency development
- Contribute to hands-on delivery of core analysis responsibilities including primary and secondary research, quantitative data collection and analysis, business analysis, and development and application of frameworks and methodologies to achieve client objectives
- Serve as a liaison between clients and upper management
- Preparation of reports and presentations to clients
- Assist with the creation of proposals and other business development activities to help meet revenue targets
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Commerce, Behavioural Sciences, Human Resource Management or other related field with a Master’s Degree in Organizational Behavior or Industrial / Organizational Psychology an asset
- Minimum three (3) years of experience within Human Resources including behavioural change management, organization design, talent management, project management, and organization development
- Experience working within a management consulting capacity is an asset
- Experience in workforce analytics an asset
- Confidence, creativity and a strong entrepreneurial drive
- Experience directing meaningful process and strategy improvements that demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to work creatively to address client requirements
- Experience working in a client facing role across a variety of industries and businesses with a passion for delivery high quality service and client satisfaction
- Superior communication skills with the ability to communicate with client stakeholders, work closely in a collaborative team environment and lead teams and project deliverables
- Excellent written communication skills with experience developing compelling proposals, reports, presentations, articles, and research papers
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Consultant
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2017 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.