- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Graphic Design
- Performance Management
- Talent Management
- Video Production
Multi-media Production Support Assistant, Learning Technology
Location: Hong KongOur Learning & Development team is responsible for implementing a number of Learning & Development programs across the firm in support of our high performance and people development culture such as talent management, assessment and development centres, performance management, coaching and mentoring, and people development tools.
- Responsible for video shooting, editing and graphic design
- Produce web-cast for learning and development purpose
- Develop creative ideas and concepts to deliver content
- Work as a team to support various video projects
- Communicate with subject matter expert to understand the direction and requirement
- Higher Diploma or above in Multimedia Design, Graphics Design or related discipline
- 1-2 years relevant experience in multimedia and video production preferred; Recent graduates with a proactive learning attitude will also be considered
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere, After Effects and good knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator and photo shooting
- Knowledge of web design and using e-learning authoring software such as Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate will be a definite advantage
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
To apply please send your CV and salary expectations to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2017 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|