- HTML 5
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Visual Studio
Microsoft SharePoint Developer
Location: Hong KongTechnology plays a crucial role in enabling our staff to deliver quality services to both our external and internal clients. The IT Service department ensures that all technology requirements within KPMG China align with the firm's strategy and provide cost effective solutions that demonstrate adequate return on investment.
This is a challenging role which will expose you to cutting-edge technology and allow you to work with brilliant people on our global team. You will be open to excellent career opportunities within our recognised global network of member firms.
- Architecture and design of SharePoint implementation using best practices
- Implementation and customisation of SharePoint-based solutions
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows
- Microsoft.NET development to extend and augment the SharePoint platform
- Development of custom web parts
- Building credible relationships with internal colleagues, including project leadership, practices, functional and technical resources
- Supporting internal departments with change management, quality review meetings and implementation of governance and escalation framework
- Support of on-going evolutionary initiatives of the services, including functional changes, technology advancements, regulatory demands / changes and industry or market demands as specified by the management team
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Technology or a similar discipline
- 7+ years development work experience in SharePoint online / on premise Development and Architecture with at least 2-3 project in SharePoint Custom Development from scratch
- Extensive experience with the development, customisation, integration and configuration of MS SharePoint
- Experience in SharePoint website / portal development, Enterprise Content Management solutions, Management Solutions, Document Management solutions and custom solutions
- Good understanding and writing of SharePoint Web services and .Net Web services
- Branding and designing of SharePoint site in SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio (Master pages, page layouts, web part, page design)
- Understanding of windows, Claims Authentication, Single Sign-On Implementations
- Strong C# development experience
- Knowledge of Office 365 and SharePoint integration
- Demonstrated experience in the deployment, migration, configuration and development of SharePoint 2010, 2013 and SharePoint online solutions
- Skilled at implementing BCS, Managed Metadata, Enterprise Search, Excel Services in SharePoint
- Good at creating and maintaining code tests and project documentation
- Ability to meet challenging milestones within time, cost and quality constraints
- Ability to work efficiently and deliver pragmatic and high-quality outcomes
- Work well on a team with the ability to deliver projects and work within integrated, multidisciplinary project teams
- Good verbal and written English language skills; knowledge of Chinese is advantageous
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2016 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|