- Business Strategy
- Corporate Development
- Management Consulting
Location: Hong KongKPMG’s Global Strategy Group (GSG) is recruiting. GSG works with C-level executives to identify, structure and help solve their most critical strategic issues across the economic and transaction cycles. We are seeking exceptional individuals who have a passion for identifying and creating solutions for clients.
It is an exciting time to join the Strategy Group as we are growing rapidly owing to our unique propositions and strength of client relationships. As a team, we are a group of bright individuals who are passionate about having fun both inside and outside of work.
- Establish role as day to day contact on engagements and be seen as a trusted advisor by mid-level executives
- Co-ordinate and drive the preparation of client deliverables spanning multiple work streams with limited oversight
- Take day to day responsibility for smaller projects and manage significant elements of larger engagements
- Demonstrate deep expertise and an ability to generate insights in a chosen sector
- Motivate, coach and develop project team members and appraisees, and give constructive 360 degree feedback
- Identify, design and lead critical and complex practice development initiatives, coordinating other members of the team
Required experience & technical skills
- 4-8 years of relevant experience in:
- Tier 1 & 2 strategy houses
- Strategy consulting or Transaction advisory or Management consulting in a big 4 / similar firm
- Corporate strategy / Corporate development / M&A team of a large company
- Degree from a leading institution
- Ability to evaluate complex challenges and deliver insightful recommendations that can be practically executed
- Strong storyboarding and slide structuring capabilities
- Strong numerical capabilities combined with sound commercial acumen
- Ability to build complex financial models that support our recommendations to clients is an advantage
- Analytical mindset, intellectual curiosity, structured thinking, and creativity
- Confidence, people skills, ambition and pragmatism
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; Chinese written and oral communication proficiency are a definite advantage
For more information, please visit https://home.kpmg.com/cn/zh/home/services/advisory/strategy.html.
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. *LI
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Bachelor to Master|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|