Location: Hong KongKPMG Forensic China and Hong Kong SAR has experienced forensic resources based in Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. We provide clients with commercial and financial expertise in the areas of Fraud and Misconduct Investigations, Anti-money laundering and sanctions compliance Services, Fraud Risk Management, Forensic Technology and Corporate Intelligence services.
We have worked with industry professionals in Asia Pacific, and worldwide through the KPMG International Forensic network of over 1,900 professionals to conduct successful enquiries and analyse financial information across numerous jurisdictions.
Our Investigation services include large-scale and multijurisdictional investigations, as well as documentation analysis, digital evidence recovery and process, document management and other analytical techniques. Using specialist accounting, investigation and business skills, our Investigation professionals assist our clients in the investigation of fraud, impropriety and / or suspected regulatory compliance issues.
Successful candidates will received a competitive remuneration package, and should expect to work on a wide variety of project based work, across a broad range of industries and geographies in China, serving clients domestically and internationally.
The role undertaken by the individual will depend on the type and circumstances of each project and experience of the individual and will generally incorporate the following:
- Leading financial investigations, assessing and analyzing data and documentation
- Day to day management of multiple projects
- Drafting of written reports and client liaison
- Involve in developing our product offerings, marketing to external and internal clients and assisting in developing training, procedures and methodologies
- Frequent travel is required
- A degree holder with an accounting or relevant background and a professional accounting qualification
- Substantial experience (a minimum of 5 years) in financial investigations, strong attention to detail and ability to handle and analyse complex financial information. Candidate with less experience could be considered as an Assistant Manager
- Strong report writing and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. An ability to read and speak Mandarin is a must
- Investigation experience with a law enforcement agency, regulatory agency or from within a professional consulting environment would be valuable
- Resilience and a team player with a strong work ethic
- An ability to network and further develop the Forensic practice would be advantageous
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2016 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Client Relationship Management