Manager, Data & Analytics Insights Centre
Location: Hong KongAs part of KPMG’s global initiative to bring a different data and analytics experience to our clients, KPMG has established the data and analytics Insights Centre here in Hong Kong. The Insights Centre features cutting edge technology and offers an experience for our clients that is unlike any other in the market. From workshops and strategy sessions to sales meetings and the presentation of data dashboards and analysis the Insights Centre is the hub for innovation.
We are looking for an experienced individual to lead and manage the Insights Centre, working with our dedicated data and analytics team and senior partners.
Particular areas of interest and focus include:
- Business Development
- Data and Analytics
- Stakeholder Management (client and internal)
We are looking for a Manager candidate with specific experience and skills in some of the following categories:
- Proven track record in relationship building with senior executives
- Extensive experience in working with senior stakeholders / C level executives
- Proven ability to run client workshops (either in a sales context or project delivery context) and presentations
The responsibilities attributable to this role will include some or all of the following:
- Responsible for the managing of the Hong Kong Insights Centre
- Facilitate all client meetings
- Develop appropriate client relationships to enhance the reputation of KPMG as an advisor of choice and identify further client opportunities
- Support business development initiatives including bid proposal and contract / commercial management
- Manage a team and work with dependent parties (e.g. ITS) to ensure smooth operation of the Insights Centre
- Use expertise, knowledge and experience to support efforts to develop and promote KPMG and the Insights Centre
- Understand the KPMG proposition and how it fits within the broader KPMG client offering
- Be passionate about the D&A subject
- Manage own development by learning continuously from experience and seek out development opportunities
The individual will have:
- Ability to effectively communicate and socialise with senior stakeholders
- High level appreciation of D&A and the business value it delivers to our clients
- Evidence of managing multiple tasks, priorities, delegating and managing staff
- Experience in event management or marketing
- Proven project management skills including planning, designing and shaping project work streams, managing progress, resolving issues and limiting risks
- Solid problem solving skills, ability to analyse complex data, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate and reach appropriate conclusions/solutions
- Ability to work at pace whilst delivering pragmatic and high quality outcomes
- Good English, Cantonese and Mandarin language skills
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2016 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
- Business Development
- Data Analysis
- Event Management
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Team Management