- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Manager - Account Executive
Location: Hong KongWe are looking for high calibre Account and Sector Executives to support lead partners and sector leaders.
1. Account planning and Management
- Manage a key account portfolio which includes detailed relationship matrix and plans, industry and account business issues and an ongoing pipeline of opportunities
- Have an understanding of priorities on key account management goals and works with the team to implement strategic growth goals and objectives
- Facilitate in the development, strategy and execution for both internal meeting and external key client deliverables including pursuit documents, credential lists, meeting agendas, etc.
- Understanding of KPMG-wide services, solutions, thought leadership to determine which programs, events and initiatives would be relevant to the client
2. Relationship / Pipeline Management
- Work with team to develop and track the client relationship strategy, and plan touch point actions to strengthen relationships
- Develop an understanding of services and solutions to determine which initiatives would be of relevance and importance to key stakeholders / decision makers
- Serve as a coach in account management and any reporting functions (i.e. dashboard, market updates)
- Help identify business opportunities for account teams through understanding of client imperatives and marketing initiatives
- Build an effective internal firm wide network that enables the role holder to bring the most appropriate expertise to bear, on individual clients’ needs
- University graduate with 5 - 8 years’ relevant experience
- Experience within the sectors including Consumer Markets / Technology, Telecoms and Media / Hospitality / Real Estate preferable
- Knowledge and insights in the China Market would be an advantage
- Background in a professional services / financial services organisation would be an advantage
- Strong organizational skills, detail-conscious, pro-active, hard-working and resilient
- Self-driven and creative. Ability to take on multiple activities and tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with flexibility to adapt to different working styles of senior stakeholders
- Strong Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and MS office suite is essential
- Chinese and fluent English is a must for this role
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2016 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. *LI