- Active Directory
- Computer Programming
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
IT Support Specialist
Location: Hong Kong
In KPMG IT Service, we provide essential technology to support the firm's business operation and strategy.
We are looking for an enthusiastic IT Specialist in our project team to support the fast growing business. The position is a hands-on technical and solution delivery role.
The individual is responsible for: managing IT technologies, developing and establishing IT infrastructure standards and procedures, works with project teams to analysis, design, deployment, operations of IT software and hardware systems and develop in-house application to supporting the business. He will work closely with the IT management team to ensure alignment with the firms objectives. The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic in new IT technologies, for example cloud computing.
Qualifications & Skills
- High Diploma or above in IT related discipline
- Major in computer science, information technology, computer engineering will be an advantage
- Preferably with 1 year’s relevant experience; recent graduates with proactive learning attitude are also welcomed
- Experience in IT projects including planning and delivery
- Good knowledge with Microsoft Windows and / or Linux platforms
- Programming skills with Web based tools and database
- The successful candidate should also demonstrate strong communication & presentation skills (including PowerPoint skills), Excel modelling skills, and enthusiasm of acquiring new technologies
- Fluency in written and oral English is required. Mandarin and Cantonese is a plus
- Chances of learning state-of-the-art technologies in multinational company environment
- Comprehensive training program for both technical and soft skill
- Experience on working for large corporate environment across HK & China regions
- Working with people from different countries & cultures
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2017 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. *LI