- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Technical Support
IT Support Engineer
Location: Hong KongKPMG IT Service provides essential technology based services to the firm. We deliver the background technology such as email and other systems essential to working in today’s marketplace. We also work directly with KPMG’s businesses to develop, deliver and support business applications essential to winning and doing business.
- Handle requests and answer users’ queries at the IT Services Desk
- Deliver 1st level and front line technical support on IT related matters, including computer hardware, software and services
- Provide Troubleshooting services and identify users’ problems
- Facilitate ticket logging, screening and branching for 2nd level support
- Assist in the monthly ITS management reporting and ad hoc service and expenses analysis
- Assist in daily IT operations such as setting up new PCs, Phone and Video & Audio Visual facilities
- Assist in ad hoc projects
- Maintain IT fixed asset records, software inventory and IT supplies inventory
- Diploma holder or above in IT or other related discipline
- At least 1 year experience in IT support or related fields is preferred but candidates with less than 1 year experience will also be considered
- Hands-on experience with equipment such as desktop and laptop, printers
- An in-depth knowledge of PC Windows 7 environment and standard Microsoft applications (e.g. Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint) and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven time management skills and able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English with Cantonese and / or Mandarin
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2017 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|