IT Security Manager
Location: Hong KongInformation Technology Services (ITS) is a single, integrated service with global, national and practice-based components that work together to meet service expectations and deliver priority projects to KPMG China. The scope and range of services delivered provide real career and technical development opportunities for all ITS staff.
- Develop and lead the information security programme
- Enforce global IT security framework to timely report and escalate delivery slippage or governance issues
- Define and monitor IT security governance to fit into business and environment needs
- Facilitate implementation of security practices to IT projects / initiatives and provide security analysis and evaluation
- Manage regular internal and external technology security audits
- Manage information security incident managements and change management
- Work with IT teams to setup risk control baseline for technology domain
- Promote IT security awareness across the firm by conducting regular training and producing relevant materials to the staff
- Provide support to IT security systems, i.e. anti-virus, firewalls, web filters, logging and monitoring, DLP, process automation
- At least 6 years of IT experience, with at least 3 years in information security management and IT governance
- Extensive experience and knowledge on application and infrastructure security
- Extensive experience in implementing IT governance, policies and standards
- Hands-on experience on technology tools such as anti-virus, firewalls, web filters, logging and monitoring, DLP, process automation
- Solid experience in performing security control assessment
- Strong knowledge on latest technology and innovations to address security issues
- CISSP / CISA / CISM holder
- University degree holder
- Understand IT security, standard and regulatory bodies requirements
- Strong communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese and proficient in English report writing
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2016 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- IT Governance
- IT Security
- Report Writing