- Due Diligence
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Project Management
- Team Management
Inbound M&A Assistant Manager
Location: Hong KongOur Hong Kong Inbound M&A tax team has a diverse client base including large multi-national corporations, large international and mid-cap private equity funds. Our main focus is working with clients to manage their tax risks and identify opportunities in Hong Kong and abroad.
Our people are allocated to specific client teams on a project by project basis, taking into account the level of experience required, development needs and availability. Project and client teams are typically cross-disciplined and advise on various types of taxes. We also advise on the tax implications of restructuring, provide transfer pricing advice, tax due diligence and transaction related tax advisory services, including advising on holding / business structures and tax structuring for mergers and acquisitions. Our people are also heavily involved in advising clients on regional and global projects.
- Advise clients on M&A Transactions, including tax due diligence projects on Chinese or foreign targets, transaction structuring and documentation
- Work closely with internal and external clients on China cross-border/M&A transactions, international tax advisory engagements, tax structuring and ad hoc projects
- Participate in developing and implementing innovative ways to approach client needs - research into client businesses (the issues they face, the state of markets, key developments) to assist in initiating new service and product offerings to clients
- Work with and assist other senior members of the M&A tax practice with various technical tax issues
- Work together with other professionals to win new marketplace opportunities and engagements, and contribute to the growth of the M&A tax practice
- A degree in Accounting / Finance or any other business related discipline and ideally a professional qualification (accounting or legal)
- 3-5 years’ experience (including advisory) in a professional firm or Big 4 firm
- Experience working on China M&A transactions or cross-border transactions or in international tax
- Strong written and communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and work with all levels of management
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to work effectively under time critical deadlines
- Excellent organisation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Candidates should be globally minded, dynamic professionals with the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and handle multiple engagements and client service teams at a global level
- Fluent in Mandarin
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2017 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. *LI
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|