- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Performance Management
- Technical Support
Human Resources Officer, Organisation and Leadership Development
Location: Hong KongAt KPMG, we inspire confidence and empower change. Our People Performance Culture (PPC) department supports the firm to become the Clear Choice for our people, clients and public. Our Organisation and Leadership Development (O&LD) team is based in the PPC Centres of Excellence to support our ambition to bring out the extraordinary in people through embedding a high performance culture, reinventing people development and sustaining a quality pipeline for the Firm’s leadership. We are currently seeking a self-motivated HR generalist to support our team. HR beginners who are ambitious to grow, with demonstrated learning agility, analytical skills and a service mindset will find this role most rewarding.
Reporting to the O&LD senior manager/manager based in the same office, this role will provide operational support for our team members in Hong Kong and mainland China on a variety of performance and assessment related projects of a national scope. We expect this person to be the go-to person for the annual workstreams and own his/ her progressive development to be a true HR professional, with a good foundation in performance and assessment. Responsibilities include:
- Provide all round support for the annual Performance Cycle, performance management system enquiries and new initiatives.
- Assist with ensuring data integrity, preparing accurate consolidation for reporting, and providing technical support.
- Take requests or enquiries from regional HR and business and follow up on the assistance needed.
Leadership Assessment Centre
- Assist the planning of Leadership Assessment Centre (LAC) by coordinating regional HR, partner assessors and external vendors.
- Prepare the required materials, set up the venues and line up logistics support from IT and Administration.
- Keep the LAC database updated and ensure proper archive of all confidential documents.
- Support O&LD Director in LAC report generation and distribution.
- Act as the team coordinator for on-site administration.
Supporting People as One Firm
- Prepare status update correspondences to drive participation in performance-related activities.
- Support the team to schedule meetings or events with people inside and outside of the firm.
- Channel feedback from regional HR and our People Network.
Experience, Qualifications and Qualities
- Minimum 1 year of HR experience, preferably at professional services firms or multinational corporations.
- Recent graduates with a proactive learning attitude will also be welcomed
- Degree holder in HR, organizational development, psychology, social sciences, business or equivalent.
- Strong English and Chinese writing skills; fluent English and Mandarin (plus Cantonese for HK candidates).
- Comfortable in client serving internal teams in different locations to achieve team goals.
- Responsive, detail oriented and follow-through in quality work delivery.
- Good command of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. SharePoint usage is an advantage.
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2017 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|