Executive Recruitment Consultant
Location: Hong KongWe are looking for an Executive Recruitment Consultant to join our external-facing Executive Recruitment Department, which provides executive search and selection services to clients. We will offer you opportunities to grow within the department, meet a diverse client base and handle a wide variety of projects.
- Provide support to consultants to meet the recruitment needs of our clients
- Use various research tools to identify candidates; maintain the database by inputting incoming resumes and updating candidate records
- Support consultants in communicating with the candidates; schedule interview with candidates and make other logistics arrangements
- Prepare resumes for client presentation; prepare management reports and perform other administrative duties
- Perform other duties assigned by consultants in relation to searches
Experience and Requirements
- Tertiary educated with one year’s working experience; recent graduates with a proactive learning attitude will also be welcomed. Candidates with more experience may be considered for a Recruitment Consultant position
- A good team player with the ability to communicate with internal staff and clients at all levels
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
To apply please send your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2016 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
- Microsoft Excel