- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
Executive Recruitment Consultant
Location: Hong KongWe are looking for a graduate to join our external-facing Executive Recruitment department, which provides executive search and selection services to clients. We will offer you opportunities to learn from and work closely with our experienced recruitment and search team, get familiar with different research tools and recruitment system, expose to work environment and engagement management system of an international company. The roles we handled are from managerial to senior management level.
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to Assistant Managers and Managers
- Administer the engagement and database management system. Maintain and update the records
- Draft Chinese and English job description, format resume and develop powerpoint services proposal
- Use various research and database tools to identify candidates
- Prepare meeting notes. Perform company and online research
- Prepare management reports and preform analysis
- Communicate with the candidates according to the requirements of the seniors
- Perform other duties assigned by consultants in relation to searches
Experience and Requirements
- Recent graduate or fresh graduate with good commercial awareness and computer skills such as Word, Chinese Word Processing, Excel and Powerpoint
- Pleasant personality and is a team player with good sense of responsibility and sensitivity to people
- Patient and attention to details, able to build trust and strong sense of confidentiality
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin (an advantage)
To apply, please include a summary in Chinese and English of yourself in 200 words of your character and a role in university / internship in your cover letter.
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2017 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. *LI
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|