- Business Development
- Cost Control
- Project Management
Director, Strategic Alliances (HK or SH based)
Location: Hong KongDo you have a passion solving complex business problems?
KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on focuses on fundamental business issues - managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs - that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum.We are currently seeking an Alliance Director, IT enabled transformation Alliances for China and Hong Kong.
- Develop, implement, execute, and manage Alliance Based Offers with Strategic Alliance Partners in support of KPMG’s IT enabled transformation strategies
- Attract qualified Alliance Partners to participate with the firm on selected initiatives; understand Alliance Partner needs and partnering drivers; manage and ensure fulfillment of expectations; identify alliance risk factors and develop and implement risk mitigation
- Lead development and approval of a joint business plan and support risk and legal contracts; gain commitment from interested / affected individuals
- Drive the enablement of the Alliance including completing the joint offer, developing sales kits, training, marketing and communications plans; manage the Alliance Launch
- Support Firm and partner client facing people to follow the agreed rules of engagement; ensure fair and rapid conflict resolution; guide, support, and manage lead generation and management activities for the joint offer
- Manage alliance governance though executive contact facilitation, results and perations reviews, and frequent communication between the parties
- Candidates will be based in Shanghai or Hong Kong
- Ten years of experience in services or consultative business development
- Three years of experience managing strategic alliances IT enabled transformation technology players and / or with Cloud, especially SaaS applications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college / university
- Advanced alliance management certification such as Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals CAAM, or CSAP preferred
- Demonstrated success in building and nurturing win-win alliance relationships; strong networking and influence management skills that translate into building commitment and driving actions across organizational boundaries
- Highly credible communicator with excellent organization and project management skills; track record of delivering result
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2017 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|