- Arranging Meetings
- Chinese Word Processing
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Department Secretary (Team Assistant)
Location: Hong KongResponsibilities
- Assist with editing PowerPoint and Excel reports
- Handle requests and greet clients, in person or on the telephone; address or refer inquiries
- Maintain the department’s schedule by maintaining annual leave and other leave records, and arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, travel and team activities
- Manage arrangements for new joiners
- Ensure the filing and retrieval systems are correctly maintained
- Handle expense claims and invoicing
- Assist in ad hoc projects
- Provide secretarial cover to other departments as required
- Secondary school graduate or above with formal secretarial training and a minimum of five years’ experience
- A good team player with the ability to communicate with all levels of staff
- Good typing and computer skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese processing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Verbal and written English and Cantonese are essential; knowledge of Mandarin is desirable
To apply, please send your CV and salary expectations to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] .
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2017 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.