Location: Hong KongKPMG Global Strategy Group is recruiting. We are seeking exceptional individuals who have a passion for identifying and creating solutions for clients. KPMG Global Strategy Group works with C-level executives to identify, structure and help solve their most critical strategic issues across the economic and transaction cycles.
It is an exciting time to join the Global Strategy Group as we are growing rapidly owing to our unique propositions and strength of client relationships.
- Design and run a workstream of moderate complexity with limited oversight
- Produce high quality output with clear and insightful messages
- Conduct insightful analysis using relevant strategy tools / frameworks and understand the limitations
- Demonstrate active listening and questioning
- Develop rapport and working relationships with junior clients and maintain them outside of engagements
Experience & Background
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience in Tier 1 & 2 strategy houses, local or boutique consultancy firms or strategy, business development or commercial teams within large corporations would be a strong advantage
- Able to demonstrate analytical mindset, intellectual curiosity, structured thinking, and creativity
- Confidence, ambitious, pragmatic with good people skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, fluency in Putonghua is highly desirable
For more information, please visit https://home.kpmg.com/cn/zh/home/services/advisory/strategy.html
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2016 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. *LI
- Business Development
- Client Management
- Management Consulting
- Strategic Analysis