- Business Strategy
- Client Management
- Corporate Development
- Management Consulting
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Location: Hong KongKPMG’s Global Strategy Group (GSG) is recruiting. GSG works with C-level executives to identify, structure and help solve their most critical strategic issues across the economic and transaction cycles. We are seeking exceptional individuals who have a passion for identifying and creating solutions for clients.
It is an exciting time to join the Strategy Group as we are growing rapidly owing to our unique propositions and strength of client relationships. As a team, we are a group of bright individuals who are passionate about having fun both inside and outside of work.
- Design and run a workstream of moderate complexity with some oversight
- Produce high quality output with clear and insightful messages
- Conduct insightful analysis using relevant strategy tools / frameworks and understand the limitations
- Demonstrate active listening and questioning
- Develop rapport and working relationships with junior clients and maintain them outside of engagements
Required experience & technical skills
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience in:
- Tier 1 & 2 strategy houses
- Strategy consulting or Transaction advisory or Management consulting in a big 4 / similar firm
- Corporate strategy / Corporate development / M&A team of a large company
- Degree from a leading institution
- Strong numerical capabilities and problem-solving skills
- Analytical mindset, intellectual curiosity, structured thinking, and creativity
- Confidence, people skills, ambition and pragmatism
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; Chinese written and oral communication proficiency are a definite advantage
For more information, please visit https://home.kpmg.com/cn/zh/home/services/advisory/strategy.html .
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. *LI
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|