Business Application Support Service Desk Administrator
Location: Hong KongThe Regional Delivery Centre (RDC) employs a cost-effective and efficient approach for the delivery of key global technology services to regional member firms. The RDC departments work directly with member firms within the region to deliver, implement, adopt and support technologies used by our businesses and member firms.
KPMG ASPAC Regional Application Support (RAS) provides day-to-day delivery of functional and technical support for regionally relevant applications such as the Integrated Business System (IBS), along with managing the Service Management function of the KPMG RDC.
The RAS Service Desk Coordinator will assist the service desk team to manage the flow of work across the region and with suppliers. In addition, to help deliver a responsive quality service to the region.
To support an effective application of the system to all Member firms in Asia Pacific, we are looking for suitable candidates to take up this challenging role.
- Work as an active ASPAC RDC team member to support KPMG member firms in the region with Integrated Business System (IBS) an SAP-based integrated information system
- Assign tickets to responsible parties
- Help escalating unresolved issues to appropriate parties and follow up
- Compile service desk ticket reports through Remedy on a regular basis
- Handle all questions related to the ticket system (Remedy) and contact the suppliers to resolve all Remedy-related issues
- Shift work is required
- Degree / diploma holder, preferably in Business, Accounting, Information Technology or a similar discipline
- A minimum of one year’s experience in service desk administration; recent graduates with a proactive learning attitude will also be considered
- Capable of working independently and under pressure
- Mature and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and oral English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Confident about working with different levels in the organisation
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2017 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
- Technical Support