- Application Development
- SAP BusinessObjects
- Technical Support
Business Application Support Analyst (Business Warehouse Reporting)
Location: Hong Kong
The Regional Delivery Centre (RDC) employs a cost-effective and efficient approach for the delivery of key global technology services to regional member firms. The RDC departments work directly with member firms within the region to deliver, implement, adopt and support technologies used by our businesses and member firms.
KPMG ASPAC Regional Application Support (RAS) provides day-to-day delivery of functional and technical support for regionally relevant applications such as the Integrated Business System (IBS), along with managing the Service Management function of the KPMG RDC.
The RAS Business Warehouse Reporting Business Application Support will mainly be responsible for supporting the daily service desk for regional applications in the BW reporting areas.
- Work as an active ASPAC RAS team member to support KPMG member firms in the region with using IBS – an SAP-based integrated information system
- Conduct preliminary investigations into all IBS issues raised in the BW reporting module
- Gather customer reports of system issues, and analyse, define and document user complaints and/or requirements
- Help with testing as required
- Support the BW reporting team and help the team leader solve problems from regional member firms
- Degree holder, preferably in Business, Accounting, Information Technology or a similar discipline
- A minimum of two years’ experience in application development and support
- SAP application development experience in the accounting/financial services industry would be an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP BW, Business Object, ABAP, BAPI, BSP, Java, .Net, SQL query will be an added advantage
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic about learning new skills
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) and English; proficiency in other languages may be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident about working with different levels in the organisation
- Capable of working independently and under pressure
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2016 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. *LI