- Accounts Payable
- Business Analytics
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Excel
- SAP FICO
- User Acceptance Testing
Business Analyst, Finance
Location: Hong KongOur Finance department covers a broad spectrum of work -- from being closely involved in supporting the firm’s business strategy and helping ensure that services are procured in an efficient, effective and cost-conscious manner, to rigorously managing critical business functions such as expenses, accounts payable and billing.
- Provide support for our Finance system application, a SAP-based integrated information system
- Collaborate with other support departments and regional application support team to resolve integrated issues
- Collect user requirements, analyse, design and test the system in order to meet Finance’s ongoing requirements and promote process efficiency
- Define Finance data standards; create and monitor data entry processes and procedures, and recommend automation opportunities
- Create and maintain Finance system documentation including master data list, process flows, user guides, testing scripts and training manuals
- Organise information from a variety of sources for analytical purpose
- Support various ad hoc projects or tasks
- A degree holder, preferably in Business, Accounting, Information Technology or Statistics
- Preferably with one year’s experience in SAP system support. Recent graduates with a proactive learning attitude will also be welcomed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an advanced knowledge of Excel
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) and English
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Detail oriented, with strong analytical skills and the ability to work on multiple concurrent assignments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2016 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.