Audit Training Manager
Location: Hong KongResponsibilities
- Localising and developing training materials, including lecture guides and presentation slides
- Organising and coordinating presenters, facilitators, training dates and other logistics for training course portfolio
- Delivering and facilitating various audit related training courses
- Performing research on technical topics and other information for the purposes of training material development
- Assisting in the deployment of other initiatives within the DPP Audit
We require that every professional staff in the DPP Audit continues to undertake certain strategic audit engagements so as to keep abreast of current audit practices and issues and assist in furthering the aims of the DPP Audit.
Experience and Skills
- Qualified CPA with a minimum of 5 years audit experience
- Strong knowledge of KAM and related audit IT tools
- Confident and enthusiastic presenter / facilitator
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritise, be flexible and work under pressure
- Proactive, with the ability to work independently as well as being a team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident and passionate about people development
- High professional and ethical standards with a strong sense of commitment
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and spoken and Mandarin
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2016 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. *LI
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|