Associate Director, Strategy
Location: Hong KongKPMG Global Strategy Group is recruiting. We are seeking exceptional individuals who have a passion for identifying and creating solutions for clients. KPMG Global Strategy Group works with C-level executives to identify, structure and help solve their most critical strategic issues across the economic and transaction cycles.
It is an exciting time to join the Global Strategy Group as we are growing rapidly owing to our unique propositions and strength of client relationships.
- Build client relationships to be seen as the ‘go to’ person and a trusted advisor by senior executives
- Lead, design and finalise client deliverables, including shaping the overall problem solving approach
- Undertake scoping and fee negotiation on standard engagements
- Actively develop own knowledge and expertise in chosen propositions / sectors
- Motivate, coach and develop project team members
- Provide constructive upwards feedback
Experience & Background
- Degree from a leading institution, MBA preferred
- A minimum of eight years of relevant experience
- Track record of leading complex, international projects in a consulting or corporate environment
- Demonstrate ability to build and commercialize relationships with senior executives
- Demonstrate an analytical mindset, intellectual curiosity, structured thinking, and creativity
- Demonstrate confidence, people skills, ambition and pragmatism
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, fluency in Putonghua is highly desirable
For more information, please visit https://home.kpmg.com/cn/zh/home/services/advisory/strategy.html
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2017 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. *Li
- Business Strategy
- Project Management