- Business Development
- Business Intelligence
- Data Analysis
- Data Warehousing
- Management Consulting
- Performance Management
Associate Director , Data and Analytics
Location: Hong Kong
At KPMG's Consulting practice, we do not limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. We deliver both. Our Hong Kong division is the fastest growing within KPMG China and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes for success. Since our inception, we have acquired in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad range of sectors and services.
Our Data & Analytics team assists clients to execute their strategies by optimising the use of Management Information and Business Intelligence. We enable businesses to realise their objectives through ensuring all aspects of their data are optimised to provide the right information to the right people at the right time.
As part of this team, you will be working with a broad range of clients within the financial services sector (Banking, Investments and Insurance), to help design and deliver full scope data-related solutions from MI in Corporate Strategy to Data Warehousing and Data Governance.
Due to increasing market demands for our services, we are recruiting professionals to join our Data & Analytics team. Data & Analytics is a key offering from KPMG and has recently been given global recognition. This is an exciting opportunity to help further develop and grow our business within an established team.
- Taking a senior role in executing large client programmes, delivering the highest quality service to our clients, meeting and exceeding their expectations
- Participating in Business Development initiatives, including bid proposal and contract / commercial management and building and maintaining clients
- Creating innovative and successful consulting solutions that enhance, integrate and expand our Data & Analytics capability as a whole
- Developing and sustaining new client relationships and helping to enhance the reputation of KPMG as advisor of first choice for Data & Analytics
- Playing an active role in helping to develop our core Data & Analytics capabilities, products and services
- Articulating the value propositions to clients and internal staff, acting as a champion for Data & Analytics across the firm
- Taking an active role in the growth of the Data & Analytics team and supporting the development of other team members through coaching and mentoring
Experience and Knowledge
- We are looking for Associate Director candidates with specific experience and skills in some of the following:
- Candidates with a strong analytical, strategic and commercial experience who would like to apply their skills in a dynamic, commercial environment
- Proven track record of shaping and delivering complex large-scale consultancy projects and services
- An experienced practitioner within the Data & Analytics field (e.g. Information Management, Business Intelligence, structured and unstructured data, Governance) with a history of successfully delivering large scale BI and Data Warehousing projects, typically within a Professional Services, Management Consultancy or Systems Integration organisation, or substantial relevant contracting experience.
- Broad knowledge of the finance industry, its organisation, processes and systems, and the importance of management information with organisations
- Substantial experience working in an advisory in Performance Management, Strategy or IT led projects or experience with responsibility for running large projects / programmes
- Full project lifecycle delivery experience in high transaction volume environments
- Ability to work with business users to define detailed information requirements
- A proven track record in delivering high quality projects, work-streams or assignments
The individual will have:
- Extensive consulting experience within Data & Analytics
- A good track record of delivering high quality projects, or assignment outputs with a focus on delivering measurable business improvements
- The ability to planning, design and shape project work streams, managing progress, resolving issues and limiting risks
- Meeting milestones within time, cost and quality constraints
- Solid problem solving skills, ability to analyse complex data, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate and reach appropriate conclusions / solutions
- Evidence of managing multiple tasks, priorities, delegating and managing staff
- Ability to work at pace whilst delivering pragmatic and high quality outcomes
- A relevant professional qualification
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2016 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. *LI