- Corporate Taxation
- Due Diligence
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Risk Management
Assistant Tax Manager, Corporate Tax
Location: Hong KongOur Hong Kong Corporate Tax team has a diverse client base. Our main focus is working with clients to manage their tax risks and identify opportunities in Hong Kong and abroad. Our people are allocated to specific client teams on a project by project basis, taking into account the level of experience required, development needs and availability. Project and client teams are typically cross-disciplined and advise on various types of taxes. We also advise on the tax implications of restructuring, provide transfer pricing advice, tax due diligence and transaction related tax advisory services, including advising on holding/business structures and tax structuring for mergers and acquisitions. Our people are also heavily involved in advising clients on regional and global projects.
- Manage tax advisory and compliance assignments, including preparing tax advice and reports for clients
- Manage client relationships and deliver the full range of KPMG services
- Identifying business opportunities and participating in the development, marketing and implementation of tax services
- Keep abreast of new technical developments and solutions, and confidently market these applications to both clients and Partners
- Assist in leading the team and providing a supportive environment for their development and motivation
- Assist in meeting financial targets of the tax practice
- Assist in managing risks within the business by understanding the firm’s risk management policies and ensuring compliance by the team
- Preferably a degree in Accounting / Finance or any other business related discipline and ideally a professional qualification (accounting or legal)
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience, preferably in a professional services environment, the IRD or corporate tax group
- Ability to make clear recommendations based on a sound assessment of advice and information gathered
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Strong presentation skills with an excellent command of verbal and written English and fluency in Cantonese / Mandarin will be an advantage
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
©2016 KPMG, the Hong Kong member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.