- Due Diligence
- Economic Analysis
- Income Tax
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Transfer Pricing
Assistant Manager, Transfer Pricing, PRC Corporate Tax
Location: Hong KongOur PRC Corporate Tax team has a diverse and high-profile client base and we help businesses to manage their tax affairs by ensuring that their activities are undertaken in a tax efficient way.
You will work within specific client service teams and one-off assignments on a project by project basis. Project and client teams are typically cross-discipline and we advise on China corporate income tax, business taxes, Value Added Tax, transfer pricing, and stamp duty issues encountered by clients. In addition, we also advise on the tax implications to clients of restructuring, and conduct tax due diligence to assist clients in M&A transactions.
Our PRC Corporate Tax team has a dedicated transfer pricing group, which work with other groups to provide tax and China investment related solutions to our clients. The transfer pricing group focus on addressing transfer pricing issues for multi-national companies.
- Assist managers / senior managers in developing and implementing transfer pricing solutions in supply chain planning, transfer pricing documentation, tax audits, advanced pricing agreements, and etc.
- Analyse both quantitative and qualitative data required for economic analysis
- Proactively involve in supporting and / or managing client relationship
- Keep up-to-date with the latest business and current affairs to supplement your technical skills
- Read and interpret the PRC tax laws and regulations
- Undertake research, prepare opinions / advice and necessary documents for managers / senior managers’ review
- Manage assignments and coach junior staff to help them achieve their goals. You will also review and manage their work
- Liaise with clients on tax matters upon instruction from managers / senior managers / partners
- A degree in Accounting / Finance or any other business related discipline and ideally a professional qualification (accounting, legal or tax)
- Minimum two years experience in a professional firm Experience in transfer pricing or China tax practice is an advantage
- Strong presentation and communication skills with an excellent command of verbal and written English and Mandarin
- An ability to analyse and synthesise complex factual information to arrive at client-focused and commercially balanced solutions
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
@2017 KPMG, , a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree to Bachelor|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|